Walton Primo F8S Flash File mainly used to recover your Realme Mobile from hanging on logo and remove all types of locks. In case, if your Walton F8S mobile stuck at pattern, password lock screen, and the factory reset process is not working, then you have to download the official firmware file and reinstall the Operating System (OS) again. In the download package, you will get flash file, flash tool to flash, and also USB driver. So, check below to download official stock ROM for your mobile.
Walton Primo F8S Firmware is a basic requirement file for flashing a Walton mobile. If you don’t receive an OTA update or you want to upgrade your phone then you have to use this flash file to flash your phone. But first, you need an MTK Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
Make sure, first install MTK USB Driver on your computer to avoid flashing errors. It is the most important part to communicate between Walton smartphones or tablets with the PC or Laptop.
Download Walton F8S Flash File:
How to Flash Walton F8S CPH2005 ROM:
Make Sure: Before you flash your phone you have at least 40% of remain battery charge on your phone.
- Download & extract the Walton F8S Flash File on your computer using WinRAR.
- Install MTK USB Driver. Connect your MTK phone Holding Boot Keys.
- Power off your Walton F8S phone.
- Press & hold Power + volume down key together and now connect your phone to the computer.
- Run SP Flash Tool from the flash tool folder.
- Click on Download- Agent tab and choose the DA file.
- Then click on Scatter-loading tab and give the path of Walto_MT6580_Scatter.txt file.
- Now click on Download.
- Now a yellow line will appear.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes to complete flashing.
- Once you see Passed message on your screen, disconnect and restart your phone.
Read More: Jio F61F Flash File (Stock Firmware ROM)
This is how you can flash Walton Primo F8S Flash File Firmware ROM. I hope it helps to fix your phone.