Oppo Reno 3 CPH2043 Flash File mainly used to recover your Realme Mobile from hanging on the logo and remove all locks. In case, if your Oppo Reno 3 CPH2043 mobile stuck at pattern, password lock screen, and the factory reset process is not working, then you have to download the official firmware flash file and reinstall the Operating System (OS) again. In the download package, you will get Flash File, Flash Tool to flash, and also USB driver. So, check below to download the Official Stock ROM for your mobile.
Oppo Reno 3 CPH2043 Firmware is a basic requirement file for flashing a Realme mobile. If you don’t receive an OTA update or you want to upgrade your phone then you have to use this flash file to flash your phone. But first, you need a Qualcomm Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
Make sure, first install Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer to avoid flashing errors. It is the most important part to communicate between Qualcomm smartphones or tablets with the PC or Laptop.
Download Oppo CPH2043 Flash File:
How to Flash Oppo Reno 3 CPH2043 Firmware ROM:
Make Sure: Before you flash your phone you have at least 40% of remain battery charge on your phone.
- Download & extract the Oppo Reno 3 CPH2043 Flash File on your computer using WinRAR.
- Install Oppo Qualcomm USB Driver. Connect your Realme phone Holding Boot Keys.
- Power off your Oppo Reno 3 CPH2043 phone.
- Press & hold Power + volume down key together until you see fastboot mode screen on your device.
- Choose Recovery Mode by using volume up & down key and power key to confirm.
- Tap on VER 5-7 times.
- Your device will be rebooted to the EDL mode.
- Connect your phone to the computer.
- Run MSM Download Tool from the flash tool folder.
- Click on Start All.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes to complete flashing.
- Once you see Passed message on your screen, disconnect and restart your phone.
Read More: Jio F61F Flash File (Stock Firmware ROM)
This is how you can flash Oppo Reno 3 CPH2043 Flash File Firmware ROM. I hope it helps to fix your phone.