LYF Jio F300b Flash File mainly used to recover your Lyf Mobile from hanging on the logo and remove all locks. Somehow, if your LYF Jio F300b mobile stuck at the pattern, password lock screen, & the factory reset process is not working, then you can download the official firmware flash file and install the Operating System (OS) again. In the download package, you will get Flash File, Flash Tool to flash, and also USB driver. So, check below to download the Official Stock ROM for your mobile.
LYF Jio F300b Firmware is a basic requirement file for flashing a Lyf mobile. If you don’t receive an OTA update or you want to upgrade your phone then use this flash file to flash your phone. But you need a Qualcomm Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
Make sure, first install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer to avoid flashing errors. It is the most important part to communicate between Qualcomm smartphones or tablets with the PC or Laptop.
Download LYF Jio F300b Flash File:
|Version||KaiOS (2020 Latest)|
|How to Flash||Qflash Tool|
How to Flash LYF Jio F300b:
Make Sure: Before you flash your phone you have at least 40% of remain battery charge on your phone.
- Download & extract the LYF Jio F300b Flash File on your computer using WinRAR.
- Install Qualcomm Jio USB Driver.
- Connect your Jio phone Holding Boot Keys.
- Power off your LYF Jio F300b.
- Press & Hold * and # button and connect the USB cable at the same time.
- Go Device manager ->” Manage” check there It will make a port “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008”.
- This means your device is successfully connected to the PC.
- Now open the flash tool folder and install it.
- Then check on the desktop Qflash_Tool_9.1.6 icon will be added.
- On the flash tool click on Load Content.
- Now browse and select contains.xml from the flash file folder.
- Click on Download Content to start Upgrading.
- wait till finished.
- Once finished, disconnect and power on your LYF Jio F300b.
If it shows flashing failed or does not start flashing, then on the flash file folder or tool folder must be gap, rename the folder name remove the space(gap).
For Qualcomm phone flashing using Qflash tool must be no space between any words.
This is how you can flash your LYF Jio F300b without facing any error.
This is how you can flash LYF Jio F300bFlash File Firmware Stock ROM. I hope it helps to fix your phone.